OLSR v0.6.5.5 AND v0.6.6 released
Submitted by aaron on Mon, 08/19/2013 - 19:03.
There are two new versions of OLSR as of today:
- 0.6.5.5 is a minor bugfix release
- 0.6.6 has more features, especially the Multi-Smart-Gateway mode
It contains a few fixes, with one (for the hashing script) that's particularly important to people building olsrd from source. It also fixes invalid output from the json plugin.
- Multi-Smart-Gateway mode: a new feature which - together with BRDP (Border Router Discovery Protocol) - allows seamless connectivity without breaking connections (the well known NAT-switching problem). There is more information about BRDP and Multi-Smart-Gateway mode in Ferry's presentation from the last battlemesh
- Fix invalid output from the json plugin
- (and again) Many small fixes all over the tree, with one (for the hashing script) that's particularly important to people building olsrd from source.