NL80211 Listener Plugin
For each interface defined in the configuration, the plugin sends a series of NL80211 queries in regular intervals.
- GET_INTERFACE to get the SSID, channel frequency and channel width.
- GET_SURVEY to get channel noise and utilization.
- GET_WIPHY to get the maximum allowed transmission speed
- GET_STATION_DUMP to get neighbor specific linklayer data
- GET_MPP_DUMP to get the proxied addresses behind radio nodes (802.11s)
The plugin defines the nl80211_listener configuration section with two settings.
|if||list of string|
interval define the time between two probes of the nl80211 interfaces.
if defines a list of interface (in addition to the interfaces defined in the interface configuration section) to query.